OMG! I AM IN LOVE! I personally love these because they are the simplest to make, NO BAKE NO FUSS, most convenient on the go yummy protein snack! My girls are OBSESSED with these so it's awesome to know this super mommy has found a treat that is nutritious AND delicious!
Tip>> I like to double up on this recipe because my family gobbles this stuff up!
*Original Recipe makes about 5-6, doubling makes 12!
- 1 scoop Undenatured Protein Powder (I use Vanilla)
- 1/3 c Peanut Butter (or Almond Butter)
- 1/4c Oats
- 1/2 Ripe Banana *Mashed
- 1/2 c honey (optional to sweeten but could make it more gooey so be careful not to add too much)
>>Extra Add Ons<<
- IsaHemp Seeds for extra Omega 3's and a crunch
- Ground Flax (helps to give more texture and nutrients)
- Roll in Dried Craisins
- Roll in Coconut Flakes or Ground Granola
- Handful of chocolate chips *optional but always a sweet surprise!
This is so fun because you can really get fun and creative with this! Experiment and see which ones you love the best!
Simple and Easy Directions:
Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl, Mix it up! Get creative and add in some other fun stuff (my favorite~chocolate chips! Nomnomnom). Once it's all mixed you then you can sprinkle in the chocolate chips and fold into mixture. Teaspoon balls on wax paper on a plate or I place in glass tupperware covered and ready to go. Put in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour to harden….ENJOY!!!