Ok, So one day I attended a Jeffery Combs Mastermind Event <<Life changing in more ways than one>> While I was there, one of my team-mates, also Rache(a)l, shared her snack with me and I couldn't believe how delicious and simple it is to make your own chips! <<Minus the Junk>>
I can't help but share this for all to enjoy!
BONUS: this is a cleanse approved snack for those that are on the nutritional detox program I help coach people through! <<SCORE!>>
HOW TO MAKE
SPROUTED GRAIN CHIPS:
- Purchase sprouted grain wraps (most health food stores will have them located in the freezer section. I am a big fan of Eziekel brand)
- Preheat oven for 400 degrees
- I used my pizza cutter to slice into little slivers for easy munching
- Place on baking sheet or hot stone
- Lightly oil or use cooking spray (for seasoning to stick)
- Season with your favorites (I used a Steak seasoning that has a variety of yummy goodness) Salt + Pepper will do the trick
- Place in oven for 5m (if on baking sheet) and 8-9m (if on hot stone)
- Voila! You now have your own homemade sprouted grain chips!
You can totally get creative here and and add your favorite hummus, TOP WITH avocados, arugula, TOMATOES AND kalamata olives! Get crazy with this GUILT FREE SNACK!
DID YOU KNOW?
SPROUTED GRAINS ARE FRESHLY SPROUTED CERTIFIED ORGANIC GRAINS THAT DIGEST MORE EASILY THAN REGULAR GRAINS, INCREASING THE RELEASE OF MORE ANTIOXIDANTS THAT ARE NATURALLY STORED IN THE GRAINS AND SEEDS, AND HELPS YOUR BODY TO ABSORB MINERALS SUCH AS CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM, IRON, COPPER, AND SINCE MORE EFFICIENTLY.
NO GMO'S, NO REFINED SUGARS, NOTHING ARTIFICIAL AND UNIQUELY SLOW BAKED TO PRESERVE THE NATURAL FIBER AND BRAN BENEFITS OF THE GRAINS.
Happy Snacking! :)